For decades Groupe Morneau has worked in the transportation and distribution of a variety of goods on a provincial, national, and international level.
Groupe Morneau is made up of the following divisions: Morneau Transport, Morneau Eskimo, Morneau Solution, Morneau Global, and Morneau Sego. Specializing in partial and full load cargo transportation, the Groupe is active across Eastern Canada, thanks to its 21 trans-shipment terminals: one of the largest terminal networks in the industry. Family-owned and operated, the company remains deeply rooted in the Lower Saint-Lawrence, where the head office is located.
Our company specializes in the following, among others:
- General goods transportation, TL or LTL;
- Temperature controlled transportation of fresh, dried, and frozen goods;
- Outsourcing of transportation fleet;
- Brokerage of international transportation and logistics solutions;
- Transportation of goods to the Far North, including over dimensional cargo.